4 Beds • 3.5 Baths • 3,060 SF • 4,320 SF lot • $2,225,000
Immaculate home on tree-lined street near Arboretum
Come home to this positively charming and lovingly cared for home nestled upon the cusp of Seattle’s world-famous Washington Park Arboretum, with sunset and territorial views from several rooms or the private balcony. Front courtyard designed for relaxing, an exceptional office with French doors leading to the courtyard is ideal for working from home. Gourmet kitchen features rich cherry cabinetry and top stainless steel appliances, while the adjoining family room leads out to the balcony. Serene master suite with cozy sitting area and fireplace, built-in shelves and a view. Oversized family/media room downstairs could also be used as an additional bedroom, and a ‘secret haven’ room could be used for yoga space, 2nd home office, teenager’s bedroom . . . Ideas are endless, this home is a must see!
• One-owner home with architect-designed renovation
• Located in the desirable Washington Park neighborhood
• Relaxing front courtyard greets you
• Exceptional home office
• Gourmet kitchen with solid cherry cabinetry and top of the line appliances
• Wonderfully private balcony off family room/kitchen with views
• Serene master suite with cozy sitting area and fireplace, built-in shelves and a view
• Oversized family/media room downstairs could also be used as an additional bedroom space with full bath
• Lots of potential in the ‘secret haven’ room: yoga space, 2nd home office, teenager’s private bedroom . . .
• Whole house is wired for LAN
• Minutes from downtown Seattle, easy access to I-5, Hwy. 520 and I-90 for Boeing, Amazon, and Microsoft
• MLS #1710535
If you have questions or would like to schedule a tour, contact the listing agent Anastasia Miles 425-260-5881