If you’re planning an open house, here are a few tips that will help you make a great first impression:
ALL OVER THE HOUSE:
- Consider removing personal photos from displays.
- Wastebaskets are empty.
- Rooms are dusted and vacuumed.
- Window blinds are open. Lights are on.
- Calm music is playing.
- Sink is clear of any dishes.
- Countertops are clear of toaster, coffee maker, etc.
- Range and microwave are clean.
- Non-essentials are out of sight.
- Shower and tub are clean.
- Towels are folded neatly.
- Toilet lid is down.
- Beds are nicely made.
- Dirty clothes are out of sight.
- Toys are put away.
- Pillows/cushions are tidy.
- TV screen is dusted.
- Food bowls are put away.
- Litter and cages are clean.
- Yard is tidy for time of year.
- Walkway/doorstep is swept.
- Outside lights are on.
- Outdoor toys and tools are put away.
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments
add a comment